1. Competition Arena: 70m x 35m turf (or artificial surface) arena
2. Arrival & Departure of Horses: Stabling for International horses will be available from the 21st January 2012.
All International horses must be stabled onsite by the 23rd January 2012 at the latest.
Local horses must be stabled prior to 10.00am on the day of their class.
National horses competing in Non-ECAHO classes must be stabled prior to 10.00am on the day of their class.
All local horses must vacate the stabling area by 5.00pm on Saturday 28th January 2012.
3. Feed: is to be provided by the exhibitors themselves.
4. Stabling: Boxes will be allocated by the Organiser and bedding will be provided. Exhibitors and staff will be responsible for the cleaning out of the stables.
Access to horses in quarantine will be strictly enforced. Only staff with an identification badge issued by the Organiser will be allowed access to the International Quarantine stabling area.
Twenty four hour security will be provided in the stabling areas.
5. Veterinary costs: Treatments will be at the expense of the exhibitor.
6. Farrier: A farrier will be on site for the duration of the event.
7. Insurance: All exhibitors must ensure that their Personal, Civil Liability, Individual Accident & Sickness insurance policies are valid. In the event of a competitor not being correctly insured, the Civil Liability of the Organisers will not be incurred. The horses and equipment of the exhibitors remains under their supervision and responsibility for the duration of the event.